IntelliGO Networks is searching for a Security Analyst to join the growing IntelliGO Networks team at our office located in Downtown Toronto. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced cybersecurity professional and one that will play a key role across the IntelliGO Networks business.
The responsibilities of a Security Analyst include the following:
• Provide IDS/IPS, SIEM, FW and other security and network technology device monitoring, analysis and incident response to information security alerts events for IntelliGO clients
• Analyze network traffic and alerts to assess, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms. Launch and track investigations to resolution.
• Follow IntelliGO’s Incident Management processes to handle and escalate security and network incidents and changes
• Compose and send alert notifications. Advise incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents. Recommend IDS filters to eliminate false positives.
• Support the Senior Security System Engineers in executing solution integration projects, threat risk assessments and equipment installations.
• Maintain a list of client software, versions, updates and logs
• Monitor availability, performance and configuration of Aruba wireless systems.
• Support of break-fix and connectivity issues for client
• Installation, Site-Survey and deployment of remote site IAPs.